Sunday, June 29, 2014

4th of July Party Ideas

The summer is really flying by! I can't believe it's almost 4th of July already.  Today, I wanted to share some ideas with those of you who are entertaining this upcoming 4th of July weekend. I have included some pictures, which demonstrate ways to set-up your BBQ and some fun patriotic party decor ideas as well. I hope you all get to enjoy fireworks and have a fun long weekend with family and friends.

Cheesecake shots with Patriotic Puff Pastry Stars
Photo Courtesy of: The Cake Blog

I love this BBQ set-up! How cute are the french fry cones and corn on skewers
Photo courtesy of: Smartyhadaparty

Red, White & Blue Mason Jars (yes, mason jars are another one of my obsessions)
Photo Courtesy of: Brit + Co

I don't really like hot dogs, but I absolutely love this hot dog bar set-up!
Photo Courtesy of: Hostess With the Mostess

Fruit in red, white and blue stripped candy cups
Photo Courtesy of: The TomKat Studio

Cute way to package utenzils. Love the white polka dot kraft bags
Photo courtesy of:

Patriotic Mason Jar Drink. I love the 4th of July tag
Photo Courtesy of: Hostess With the Mostess



No comments:

Post a Comment