Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Book Review: Eat More Dessert By Jenny Keller

I recently was at Barnes & Noble and stopped in my tracks when I saw the cover of Jenny Keller's beautiful book Eat More Dessert.  Not only are the photographs in the book stunning, but the book provides easy to follow step-by-step instructions for creating amazing dessert tables.  The book also provides amazing party decor advice as well. What I especially like about this book is how Keller makes creating dessert tables approachable to the average person. I love that her go-to cake recipe is just doctored-up store bought boxed cake mix and she has a great buttercream frosting recipe as well. While I have yet to master Keller's frosting piping techniques I know that I will be using the beautiful dessert tables that are photographed in the book as inspiration for years to come. This book is perfect for anyone who is looking for ways to incorporate dessert tables into there next event or for the avid baker who is looking for some inspiration. You can purchase the book on Amazon or at your local Barnes & Noble. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I do!

beautiful book cover and pictures from the book
Photo Courtesy of: The TomKat Studio

Hydrangea Flower Pot Cupcakes
Photo Courtesy of:  Queen Latifah's Blog


Garden Party Dessert Party
Photo Courtesy of: Little Farmstand

Vintage Baby Shower
Photo Courtesy of: Bird's Party Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment