Bruschetta, Ricotta and Shrimp Naan PizzaNaan pizza has became one of my new favorite things. It's extremely versatile and always turns out great. I served with a side of broccoli and some grilled veggies.
Ingredients (serves 1):
1 piece of Trader Joe's Plain Naan
1/4 cup of bruschetta
1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
1/2 cup of black beans
2 tablespoons of chopped bell peppers (I use trader joe's frozen bell peppers)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Microwave shrimp for 2 minutes
3. Add 1/4 cup of bruschetta over the naan and then add ricotta, black beans, peppers and shrimp
4. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Pizza is done when the cheese is melted.
I had wanted to try bruschetta chicken for awhile now. It was actually one of the first things I pinned when I started to become obsessed with Pinterest around 3 years ago. I decided to make a simplified version with ready made bruschetta over poached chicken breasts. I served with quinoa and zucchini from Trader Joe's Misto alls Griglia.
Ingredients (serves 2):
2 poached chicken breasts (I use this recipe when poaching chicken)
1/2 cup of bruschetta sauce
a few pieces of zucchini from Trader Joe's Misto alla Griglia
1) Microwave chicken for 1 minute or until heated
2) Top with Trader Joe's fresh bruschetta sauce
3) Microwave zucchini based on directions on package