Friday, June 6, 2014

Rainbow Art Party


I have been noticing a ton of Rainbow art parties on Pinterest and just had to share some of my favorite rainbow party decor ideas. What a cute idea for a kid's birthday party. I know when I was younger I would have absolutely loved a rainbow art party, heck I would still love it, lol! 

I love the crayon melting on canvas backdrop & the coordinating cake!
Photo courtesy of: ediblecrafts.craftgossip 

Rainbow cupcakes on a canvas
Photo Courtesy of: Chalk & Talk

I love the Rainbow colored waters & how cool is that rainbow heart cake!
Photo Courtesy of: TomKat Sudio, one of my absolute favorite sources of inspiration. Stay tuned for a blogpost where I show more amazing pictures from the TomKat Studio blog :)

I love the backdrop  & the cake is cool too!
Photo Courtesy of: HWTM, another one of the best sources for inspiration

Candy in clear paint jars
Photo Courtesy of: HWTM

Cute way to set-up art station, I am a huge fan of chalkboard signage so be prepared to see a ton in upcoming posts

Photo Courtesy of: TomKat Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment