Monday, June 9, 2014

Rustic Barn Parties

Since it's wedding season I wanted to share one of my favorite wedding reception themes, the rustic barn theme. I love the understated elegance of rustic themed parties. The combination of burlap, wood barrels and wooden tables always looks great together. Here is some rustic barn party inspiration.


Pictures from top left, to bottom right
1. I love the wooden planters boxes and the gorgeous floral arrangements Photo Courtesy of, Wisnerphotoblog

2. Beautiful dessert table. I love how the wooden barrels are repurposed into a table, such a good idea for a summer party and very versatile as well. could be used for a bar or even as a buffet table.
Photo Courtesy of, Lauren Leonard interiors

3. I love the burlap table runner and lace accents. The J&R marquee sign is also a nice touch. Stay tuned for one of my future blog posts where I will share instructions for a DIY marquee sign.
Photo Courtesy of: weddingpartyapp

4. Upscale picnic table. Beautiful flower arrangements and I think the lightbulbs hanging from the tree is a really cool touch.
Photo Courtesy of: stylemepretty

No comments:

Post a Comment