Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pool Party!

One of the best parts of summer is pool parties! What's better than a beautiful day laying out by the pool  while drinking a refreshing cocktail.  To me pool parties are meant to be casual and fun, but that doesn't mean that you need to forgo a theme or festive dessert table. Here are some ideas, which are sure to get you excited for your next pool party. 

I love the surfboard backdrop and the color palette just screams pool party to me
Photo Courtesy of: karapartiesideas

Cute beach ball cake pops
Photo Courtesy of: Bakerella, the queen of cakepops!

I love the sunglass & flip flop cookies!
Photo Courtesy of: karapartiesideas

Goldfish marshmallow pops
Photo Courtesy of: pizzazzerie

I love the bathing suit trunks made out of scrapbook paper, which are perfect for a pool party. I also really like how the toy sailboats where incorporated into the decor. 
Photo Courtesy of: karaspartyideas

No comments:

Post a Comment