Monday, June 2, 2014

Black & White Strips

I'm back! after a very long blogging hiatus I have decided to start blogging again. For my first blog post I wanted to share one of my absolute favorite event decor trends: Black & White striped tablecloths. I love how black & white makes any color pop and always looks classic & chic.


Black & White striped table runner with pink accents


 
Black & White striped tablecloth with green and orange accents
Photo Courtesy of: Hostess With The Mostess

Black & White strips with pops of bright colors
Photo Courtesy of: Studio DIY

Black & White strips with pink & gold accents
Photo Courtesy of: wedsociety

Black & White stripped dessert table
Photo Courtesy: Wedding Chicks

Black & White with black polka dot accents
Photo Courtesy: Wedding Chicks 

No comments:

Post a Comment