Friday, December 26, 2014

New Year's Eve Party Ideas...

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas. I know I certainly enjoyed spending the day relaxing with my family. Now that Christmas is officially over I thought I would share some ideas for the next thing on everyone's mind: New Year's Eve. I have included some great New Year's Eve party ideas.  While I was perusing pinterest for New Year's Eve party themes I saw a lot of gold and black and also different ways to incorporate clocks into the party decor. Gold and black is one of my absolute favorite color combinations so I have included a lot of gold glitter and black party ideas. Enjoy!

I love the gold glitter tablecloths and candles. This could work well for a bar area or dessert table as well.
Photo courtesy of: homedit.com

Very festive New Year's Eve bar cart. I love the pop, fizz, clink balloons and festive white and gold bow. 
Photo Courtesy of: Forrent

Such cute gold and silver glitter photo booth props. I also really like the black Happy New Year tag tied with the gold ribbon.
Photo courtesy of: Livinglocurto 

More gold and black decor. I just can't get enough of it!
Photo Courtesy of: the sweetest occasion 

Coconut Vanilla Bellini- Bellini's are a great New Year's Eve cocktail option. You get the sparkling wine (prosecco) combined with fruit juice, a delicious combination if you ask me.
Photo & recipe courtesy of: threadsence

Cute clock cupcake toppers. Easily can use store bought cupcakes and use gold cupcake wrapped with the clock toppers.
Photo courtesy of: nobiggie.net

Clever table set up idea. silver charger 8x10 paper clock and clear glass plate on the top.
Photo courtesy of: ciaonewportbeach

Champagne Chantilly Shooters- Look delicious and I love the black straws with gold stars. 
Photo  courtesy of: sprinkle bakes


Another cute cupcake idea! New Year's ball cupcake toppers.
photo courtesy of: Buzzfeed

I have a slight obsession with s'mores, you can read this previous blog post for evidence, so i'm a big fan of tying s'mores into the New Year's Eve theme by sprinkling the marshmallows with some gold sanding sugar. 
Photo Courtesy of: thecakeblog


No comments:

Post a Comment