Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Blog Title & Focus

Hi again! I know over the summer I said I was going to blog regularly and then was good for about a month then I disappeared again, well now I'm back! As you may have noticed I changed the blog title and tagline to incorporate food. Anyone that knows me knows I'm obsessed with anything relating to food: researching restaurant menus, cooking, cooking shows, etc. I feel this blog needs to incorporate food in order to truly represent me. Therefore, from now on this blog will not only include event inspiration ( I have a ton of holiday party ideas coming your way) but will also include some sporadic restaurant reviews and recipes. Since the last time I blogged I moved to NYC so I'm looking forward to exploring and sharing my dining experiences with you. I will also be blogging about my latest cooking endeavors.  I don't have much cooking experience so I guarantee some of the results will be disastrous and comical. Hopefully you can learn from my mistakes and have better results. Any chefs out there reading this please feel free to provide me with any tips or suggestions, I'm always looking to improve. I hope you enjoy this new blogging journey with me! Always feel free to leave comments or email me at: megan.wormser@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment