Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Cocktail Party Menu Ideas

I hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirt and enjoying some quality time with family and friends. I can't believe christmas is a week away! I thought for today's blog post I would give some cocktail and appetizer ideas for anyone who is hosting a party over the upcoming weekend. All my menu suggestions are relatively simple and will be nice and festive additions to your party. Hope you enjoy!

Cocktail ideas:
Pomegranate and Rosemary White Sangria, courtesy of bakeaholicmama.com. I love sangria and the rosemary and cranberries are so festive for the holiday season so this is a win-win in my book!

White chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini, courtesy of willcookforfriends.com
Yum! peppermint bark is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season!

Reindeer Bubbles- recipe & picture courtesy of: HGTV.com. I love the green sugar rimmed champagne flutes. The pomegranate seeds are also a nice addition to the cocktail. 



Peppermint white Russian's,  recipe courtesy of A Beautiful Mess, I took the picture :)
I made these for my roommate and I. We both liked them and super easy to make since you only need three ingredients (baileys, peppermint schnapps and half & half).  The recipe suggests adding a little peppermint extract to give the drink a more minty taste, I definitely will try that next time. 


Appetizer ideas:
Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle. Recipe courtesy of iowagirleats.com. Sounds fancy and looks pretty, but super simple and only requires four ingredients. 

Baked Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls. Recipe & picture courtesy of: picky-palate.com.  Very cute and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. 


Cranberry, brie crostini, recipe courtesy of: neighborfoodblog.com Cranberries and cheese on bread, what could be better! looks very pretty and nice, unstated way to incorporate red and green into your party menu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment