Monday, February 9, 2015

Let's Talk About: Breakfast

Today's blog post is all about breakfast.  I always enjoy going out for brunch, but sometimes it's nice to have a relaxing morning at home so I wanted to share some fun and easy breakfast recipes, which would also be perfect to serve when you are having friends over for brunch. 

1) Red Velvet Pancakes

Photo & Recipe courtesy of: Something Swanky

Yes, it's another red velvet recipe! I've been wanting to try red velvet pancakes for ever and now that I found this easy recipe I will definitely have to give them a try.

2) Huevos Rancheros 
Photo & Recipe courtesy of: Our Best Bites

Huevos Rancheros is always my absolute favorite so this recipe is right up my alley. 


3) Cannoli French Toast

Photo & Recipe courtesy of: Two peas and their pod

I have a huge sweet tooth so this french toast recipe sounds like perfection to me!!

4) Spiced Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Egg Skillet
 
Photo & recipe courtesy of: Naturally Ella

Sweet potatoes, eggs and goat cheese sounds like a winning combination to me. I also love how colorful this dish is. 

5) Hot Chocolate French Toast
Photo & Recipe courtesy of: Half Baked Harvest

Just looking at this picture is making me drool. I love hot chocolate so incorporating hot chocolate into french toast  sounds like my perfect breakfast. 

6) Shakshuka
Photo & Recipe courtesy of: Tori Avery

I first had shakshuka in Israel at the famous Dr.Shakshuka. I loved shakshuka so much I knew I would have to try to recreate this dish at home. This recipe requires basic ingredients and doesn't look overly complicated so I will definitely have to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment