Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Happy Hour: Patron XO Cafe Cocktails

After a long week and especially after being cooped up as a result of yesterday's snow I say it's definitely time for a cocktail! My brother bought me a bottle of Patron XO  Cafe for christmas so I have been researching some fun cocktail ideas and desserts, which all use the patron coffee liqueur.

1) The Onyx




















Photo & Recipe Courtesy of: PatronTequila.com

This cocktail recipe calls for Patron XO cafe and coconut milk.  I like cocktails that use ingredients such as coconut milk or fruit juices that disguise the taste of the alcohol so this recipe is right up my alley



2) Tequila Mocha Sipper Cocktail

Photo & Recipe Courtesy of: Cocktailsdrinkrecipes.com

This recipe, which calls for Patron XO cafe, half & half and chocolate syrup sounds like an alcoholic starbucks drink, yum!

3) Butterscotch Treat


Photo & Recipe Courtesy of: PatronTequila.com

Patron XO cafe and butterscotch schnapps combined in one cocktail, yes, please!! The cinnamon sugar garnish sounds like a delicious addition to a yummy cocktail. 


4) XO Cafe Patron Cupcakes
Photo & Recipe Courtesy of: Abrielle Says

I wanted to find a dessert that incorporates Patron XO cafe and found this chocolate cupcake recipe, which sounds like a winner to me! I can't wait to give these a try. If I get motivated I might even end up making this recipe this weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Just saw this. You should definitely give them a try- just don't bring them to work (like I did) because you may get people feeling tipsy on the job ;) Thanks for the tag- enjoy!
    -Abrielle
    www.abriellesays.com

    (My previous comment must've gotten deleted)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, too funny Abrielle! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete