Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Party Decor Ideas

Yesterday I posted some menu ideas for upcoming holiday parties so today I thought I would share some more holiday party decor ideas.

I love the winter greenery against the brown wood table. I also like the idea of putting candles in empty wine bottles, which is a nice way to use items you already own as part of the party decor.  

Black and gold is one of my favorite  color combinations so I am big fan of this table setting. I also love how the gold ornaments were incorporated into the table setting. I also really like how the sprig of rosemary pops against the black ribbon on the white napkin. 
Photo Courtesy of: Elements of Style 

I love the gold confetti placemats and the gold candles look really nice against the winter greenery. I also really like the gold sparkle place cards.
Photo Courtesy of: Hostess With The Mostess

Nice rustic table table setting.  I love color combination of brown from the wood, white and the pop of green from the winter greenery. 
Photo Courtesy of: Jenny Collier

I really like the mini rosemary wreaths on the napkins. I also like the use of a simple white table cloth and gold sparkle runner. I always am a fan of using a white tablecloth and then having a dramatic table runner. 
Photo courtesy of: Celebrations

Pretty dessert table, which goes nicely with some of the more rustic and earthy table settings I showcased above
Photo Courtesy of: The cake blog

 Beautiful dessert table. I love the backdrop. I also really like the touches of red sparkle. If you look back to my first blog post you will see I tried to copy to the red glitter christmas tree idea and I have always loved the peppermint topiaries, they add a nice touch to your party and are not a difficult craft project. 
Photo courtesy of: Pizzazerie

Another example of mini wreaths, but this time they are on glass milk jars. I'm completely obsessed with this idea!!
Photo courtesy of: Swanky-chic-fete

Where to buy some of the items:
Gold polka dot place cards: Elements of Style
Black & White striped coasters: Zazzle
Gold confetti polka dot placements: carolandcompany.com
Glass milk bottles: Michaels    





No comments:

Post a Comment