Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Party Menu

My parent's had friends over for dinner the other night and here is the menu I helped them develop. Everything turned out very well and looked pretty.




Appetizers: 
My parents served tortilla chips along with guacamole, regular salsa and corn and chile salsa from Trader Joe's (I have mentioned this salsa in previous blog posts). We also had pretzel crisps and carrots. Very simple, but the different types of salsa looked very pretty together. We also served Jose Cuervo Cranberry Margaritas with appetizers.


Entree:
 New York Strip Steaks: I found a marinade on all-recipes titled "best steak marinade in existence," which is what my dad ended up using on the steaks.



                                        
        Side Dishes:





 

Dessert:


We served brownies, which we made from Trader Joe's Truffle Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix. We also had coconut ice cream, which we put alongside the brownies.




No comments:

Post a Comment