Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome!

Through this blog I will share easy décor and menu ideas for various themed parties. I am by no means a professional event planner or chef, but I enjoy cooking and have always wanted to experiment with showcasing food along with pretty décor. My goal is to share with you some great recipes and demonstrate that creating a beautiful table setting can be easy. In each blog post I will demonstrate step-by-step how I created each party and where you can buy everything that I used for the table setting. I want everyone to realize that entertaining does not have to be expensive and you don’t need a lot of time to create a stunning table setting and fun centerpieces. Please feel free to leave  me any comments or suggestions you might have. I am always looking for new recipes or tips to creating more professional table settings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment